22 September 2021, Osh - Kyrgyzstan
The admission to the PhD program was held for the first time at Osh State University.
On September 22, an exam was held for researchers who applied to the PhD program of the 2021-2022 academic year in the field of “Public Health and Medicine”. There were 17 applications for admission to this program, 16 of which passed the exam. In order to conduct entrance examinations in the field of Public Health and Medicine for the 2021-2022 academic year the composition of the following commission was approved:
- Osumbekov B. Z.-Vice-Rector for Scientific Works of Osh State University. Chairman of the Commission;
- Kenzhaev I. G.-Director of the Department of Master's and PhD Doctoral studies, Deputy Chairman of the Commission;
- B. Muratbayev-Executive Secretary of the Admissions Committee;
- K. Kalmatov-Vice-Rector for Medical Affairs and Clinical Base Development;
- M. Mamaev-Head of the Department of Public Health;
- A. Arstanbekov- Head of the Department of Orthopedic and Therapeutic Dentistry.