3 November - 4 November 2022, Bishkek - Kyrgyzstan
The final conference was held according to the Erasmus + DERECKA project “Development of PhD studies and research potential of Kyrgyzstan”.
In a fast-changing world, the role of science in creating a sustainable economy and society is enormous. Science meets the needs of society and is aimed at improving the welfare of society and solving its global problems. Within the framework of the DERECKA project, a number of measures have been implemented and certain results have been achieved to improve the research competencies of doctoral students and scientists. So, these were the competencies: increased sensitivity to innovation, the ability to generate new ideas and offer non-standard solutions. In this regard, the development of PhD programs is an important factor in strengthening the scientific and research potential of Kyrgyzstan.
Objectives of the final conference:
- Sharing experience and report on the implementation of PhD programs in universities members of the DERECKA project consortium
- Demonstration of the scientific potential of PhD students
- Development of PhD culture in Kyrgyzstan through distribution of results the DERECKA project
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Ministry of Economy and Commerce of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic
- National office of the Erasmus Plus program in Kyrgyzstan
- Committee on Social Policy of Housing Complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Public Science Council of Kyrgyzstan
- Universities implementing PhD programs: administrative staff, researchers, heads of science, PhD students, representatives of the business communities
Universities are members of the DERECKA project consortium KNAU attended the conference: Irgashev A. W. , Orozov J. , Asanaliyev A. F. , Kadyrova Ch. T. and Davletaliyev D. A. (the project coordinator)